|Welcome to Woodland Valley (1)|
|Season 4, Episode 1|
|Air date||September 9, 2002|
|Written by||Mitchell Kriegman|
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman|
|A Berry Bear Christmas (2)||Welcome to Woodland Valley (2)|
Welcome to Woodland Valley (1) is the 1st episode of the fourth season.
In the first part of "Welcome to Woodland Valley," viewers learn that a tragic event has happened in Woodland Valley. A tree has fallen and ruined part of the village library. Everyone's upset about it, but the entire Woodland Valley community is pulling together to help out. When the kids of the Big Blue House, including Harry, find out, they decide to help in their own way. Viewers explore more of Woodland Valley than they've ever seen before, visiting the library, the post office, the general store and the mouse school that Tutter will be attending, among other locations.
- Miss Maxwell
- Doc Hogg
- Grandpa Otto
- Grandma Etta
The rest of the characters will be confirmed soon.
- Welcome to Woodland Valley (songs by Peter Lurye, Bill Obrecht and Brian Woodbury)
- Woodland Valley (song, songs by Mitchell Kriegman)
- No Harm (songs by Joanne Bogart and Andrew Wyatt)
- The theme for this episode is about community.
- This episode was created partly as a response to the World Trade Center attacks of September 11, 2001. Though there is no reference to the specific events, the episode uses the theme of a building being destroyed and a community coming together.
- Beginning with this episode, the opening sequence, theme, and closing sequence are changed. The opening sequence and theme now take viewers on a short tour of Woodland Valley before finishing at the Big Blue House.
- Shadow does not appear in this part of the special, but at the beginning of Part 2.
Any goofs? Request some goofs from the episode in the comments.
No photos yet.
Watch the episode now.