|Tutter's Tiny Trip|
|Season 2, Episode 20|
|Air date||September 2, 1998|
|Written by||Claudia Silver|
|Directed by|| Jim Martin|
Dean Gordon and Phil Alcabes (Associate Directors)
|I Built That!||Dance Fever|
Tutter's Tiny Trip is the twentieth episode of the second season.
Tutter is nervous when Grandma Flutter plans to take him on a trip outside the Big Blue House.
- Traveling is the Best Way to Go (song by Brian Woodbury)
- The theme for this episode is about travel.
- The song Traveling Is The Best Way To Go has the same tune as Let's Go Exploring from Raiders of the Lost Cheese (the title parody of 1981's Raiders of the Lost Ark).
- This episode was adapted in storybook form as Tutter's Tiny Trip.
- LeapPad made a book related to this episode.
- In this episode also, Mike Fisher is Sound Designer, having replaced Chris Floberg.
Any goofs? Request some goofs from the episode in the comments.
No photos yet.
Watch the episode now. Polish version will be uploaded soon to all the polish people that visit the wiki.
No video releases.