|Season 2, Episode 8|
|Air date||January 27, 1998|
|Written by||Chris Moore|
|Directed by||Lisa Simon|
|Back to Nature||The Great Pretender|
The Ojolympics is the eighth episode of the second season.
On a nice day in Woodland Valley, Ojo finds that she wants to play some sports. She gets the idea to start The Ojolympics, her own special version of the Olympics. Everyone in the Big Blue House gets excited about the Ojolympics, but Tutter gets a bit too excited and becomes determined to win every event. Then, Shadow performs the story "Jack Be Nimble".
- The Old Bear Game (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
- Take It Lower (Music and Lyrics by David Yazbek and Peter Lurye)
- The theme for this episode is about sports.
- Released as a book with 50 stickers in 2000 under the title The Ojo-lympics.
- This marks the first episode with Writer Chris Moore.
Any goofs? Put some here.
No images yet.
Watch the episode now.