|Season 1, Episode 20|
|Air date||November 14th, 1997|
|Written by||Andy Yerkes|
|Directed by||Hugh Martin|
|Magic in the Kitchen||A Plant Grows in Bear's House|
Spring Fever is the twentieth episode of the first season.
Spring has come to Woodland Valley once again, and everyone in the Big Blue House has spring fever. Pip and Pop assist Bear with his spring cleaning, Tutter and Ojo plant seeds in their garden, while Treelo is just wild with excitement and energy.
- What's in the Mail Today? (music and lyrics by Dave Kinnoin & Peter Lurye)
- Springtime, Oh, Springtime (music by Peter Lurye & lyrics by Steve Charney)
- Where Oh Where Is Shadow?
- Spring Fever (music by David Yazbek & lyrics by Peter Lurye)
- Clean up the House (music and lyrics by Peter Lurye)
- The theme for this episode is about spring.
- The Shadow Projects dog croaks like a frog.
- Springtime, Oh, Springtime has the same tune as Some of the Colors I See from A Wagon of a Different Color with Bear heard saying "but wait! I'm not finished yet!" He wants to stop the spinning Earth to have springtime, but it didn't let that happen.
- The outroduction of Clean Up the House is heard from The Big Little Visitor when the camera fades to the Big Blue House night scene.
- Freddie Hernandez is still Post Production Team on the Closing Credits.
When Bear checks the mail, the camera goes to the close-up of the letterbox, but to the scene where he does the song of what's in the mail today having had the flower-boxes gone. But when he finishes the song and the camera goes to him reaching for the mail, it goes back to where it started with the flower-boxes reappearing.
Watch the episode now.
Bear in the big blue house spring fever