The third season of the Bear in the Big Blue House series began airing from September 9th, 1999 to December 7th, 1999. It contains twenty-six episodes.
- Friends at Play - Ojo is excited about a visit from her friend, Christine Rabbit.
- Nothing to Fear - When Bear receives a package from "L.L. Bear" in the mail, he's surprised to find that he received a skunk clock rather than the bear clock he ordered.
- Lost and Found - Pip and Pop are out playing ball when they find a little duck who seems to be looking for something.
- The Senseless Detectives - Bear is busy doing some cooking. He's making his annual batch of cookies for everyone in Woodland Valley.
- Halloween Bear - It's Halloween at the Big Blue House. The house is all decorated and everyone is getting ready.
- You Never Know - It's Ojo's birthday. She already knows that everyone's put together a big party for her, but she doesn't know about some special surprises.
- It's All About You - Tutter receives a postcard in the mail from his Uncle Jet Setter Tutter.
- Woodland House Wonderful - Ms. Henrietta Vanderpeen informs Bear that the Big Blue House has been selected as the House of the Month for Woodland House Wonderful.
- I've Got Your Number - As Bear readies ten jars of honey to distribute to the residents of Woodland Valley, Pip and Pop are excited about a visit from the cousin Tally.
- What's Mine Is Yours - Bear explains to them that sometimes when somebody has something new, they might want to keep it to themselves at first.
- Bear's Secret Cave - Bear is thinking about discoveries and how much he enjoys discovering things himself.
- Smellorama - Spring has come to Woodland Valley and Bear is delighted by all of smells of the season.
- I For-Got Rhythm!? - One morning, Bear finds that he can no longer do The Bear Cha-Cha-Cha. It seems that he has simply lost his rhythm.
- Wait for Me - Patience is discussed here, while Ojo and Pip and Pop wait for a package to arrive.
- Morning Glory - Bear, Tutter, Treelo, Ojo, Pip and Pop have just had a sleepover and now Bear is waking up in the morning.
- That Healing Feeling - Tutter's tail hurts while the kids play Hide and Seek. Bear and Ojo take Tutter to see Doc Hogg.
- The Tutter Family Reunion - The annual Tutter Family Reunion is held at the Big Blue House.
- Bats are People Too - Bear, however, meets the bat, whose name is Benny.
- Words, Words, Words - Bear wakes up early on a sunny day and finds himself thinking about words.
- Let's Get Interactive - Doc Hogg is remodeling his office, so he asks Bear to hold some of his stuff at the Big Blue House for a while, including his computer.
- The Yard Sale - Doc Hogg stops by the Big Blue House to collect for charity. He's collecting for muskrat relief following recent flooding that left many of them homeless.
- The Best Thanksgiving Ever - It's Thanksgiving at the Big Blue House, and Bear is preparing his annual feast.
- Read My Book - Bear is holding his weekly book club.
- Go to Sleep - Ojo is sleeping over at the Big Blue House. Bear helps her get ready to go to bed.
- A Berry Bear Christmas (1) - The winter holidays find Bear and his friends planning a big celebration. They're all getting ready for Christmas.
- A Berry Bear Christmas (2) - Continuing from part one of the Berry Bear Christmas special, the entire gang (now with Jack) goes out caroling. Then they open presents.
- Grandma Flutter
This season is almost like the second season. Which has mixed up airings. Episodes 25 and 26 were the last two episodes to air for this season.