|Season 1, Episode 24|
|Air date||November 20, 1997|
|Written by||Mitchell Kriegman|
|Directed by||Hugh Martin|
|Need a Little Help Today||Listen Up!|
Lost Thing is the twenty-fourth episode of the first season.
Bear hears a shout coming from the kitchen and finds Ojo begging Tutter to let her peek inside his mousehole. When he won't let her, saying that she's too big, she cries. It turns out that she's lost her favorite toy, Snowbear. Not wanting to see her cry, Tutter agrees to help her find it, mice are great at finding things. Pip and Pop soon join the hunt, but Bear's bedroom gets rather messed up in the process. Ojo begins to despair, but Bear helps her raise her spirits by encouraging her to keep up the hunt. Treelo then comes up with a great idea that could help her to find Snowbear. In the Shadow segment, Shadow tells the story of the "Three Little Kittens", the ones that lost their mittens.
- Lost Thing (song, music and lyrics by Brian Woodbury)
- Snow Bear Where Can You Be (Music by Brian Woodbury Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
- The theme for this episode is about finding.
- This episode was adapted in storybook form as Lost and Found.
- This was the first of many episodes that was both written by Mitchell Kriegman, the creator of the show.
- Last Episode Directed by Hugh Martin is Credited.
- Last Episode Graphics Par Surasaksin.
- The Episode marks Interns Dara Resnik, Eric Handler, Michael Schupbach, Neil McNally Carrie Gillen.
- The dog in the Shadow Projects logo in the closing credits quacks like a duck in this episode. That same thing happened in Share, Bear.
Any goofs? Request some goofs from the episode in the comments.
No photos yet.
Watch the episode now.