|Let It Go|
|Season 4, Episode 25|
|Air date||April 28, 2006|
|Written by||Mitchell Kriegman and Claudia Silver|
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman|
|A Strange Bird||This Is Your Life, Bear|
Let It Go is the twenty-fifth episode of the fourth season.
When Bear visits the kitchen for a glass of water, he finds Pip and Pop wanting one as well. They make a dash with the water for the Otter Pond, saying that they have a "serious situation." They tell Bear that they're worried the Otter Pond is going to dry out and Woodland Valley will turn into a desert. Bear offers them reassurance and then seeks to find out the origin of this rumor. It turns out to have come from a rather surprising source. Later, when rain finally does come in the form of a storm, both Bear and Shadow do their best to assuage the kids' worries.
- The theme for this episode is about Worry.
- This episode includes other marked features.
- Luna's final appearance at the Big Blue House.
- This marks the final appearance of Shadow in some rooms, except for Ojo's room.
- Shadow has a slightly bigger part in this episode than in previous episodes.
Any goofs? Request some goofs from the episode in the comments.
No photos yet.
Watch the episode now.