|Friends for Life|
|Season 1, Episode 26|
|Air date||November 24, 2007|
|Written by||Mitchell Kriegman|
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman|
|Listen Up!||Ooh Baby, Baby|
Friends for Life is the twenty-sixth and last episode of the first season.
Pip and Pop are playing hide-and-seek, but disagree on where they should play. Bear introduces them to the method of flipping a coin. Bear stops to contemplate friendship and then finds Treelo waiting for Ojo. He wants to play their favorite game --- Rock Boy and Snow Bear, but Ojo keeps dashing off outside. Treelo tries to get Tutter to play the game instead, but finds that Tutter's not interested in the game. Both of them eventually join Pip and Pop's game of hide-and-seek and then find out the reason why Ojo has been so busy.
In the Shadow segment, Shadow tells the story of Old Mother Hufford. She looks for a bone for her dog so she went to the Bakery to get him some bread, the grocery store to get him some fruit, then she went to the barber shop to get him a wig and he really loved the wig. After the story, Shadow said dogs are great friends to her.
- Friends for Life (song, music and lyrics by Steve Charney)
- When You Make Yourself a Friend (Music and Lyrics by Brian Woodbury and Peter Lurye)
- The theme for this episode is about friends.
- Ojo makes a new friend in this episode, a little bunny rabbit who hangs around the Otter Pond. Although no name is given for this character in this episode, she will later be known as Christine.
- This is the first episode when Shadow comes without the song. She laughs three times before appearing.
Any goofs? Request some goofs from the episode in the comments.
No photos yet.
Watch the episode now.