|Back to Nature|
|Season 2, Episode 7|
|Air date||January 27, 1998|
|Written by||Claudia Silver|
|Directed by||Lisa Simon|
|You Learn Something New Every Day||The Ojolympics|
Back to Nature is the seventh episode of the second season.
After Ojo runs in from the kitchen scared of a bee, Bear suggests that they watch a bee at a safe distance in order to find out what the insects do other than sting. In the course of the day, Bear, Ojo, Pip and Pop, and Tutter find that every creature has a place and a purpose. That's just one of the many great things about nature. In the Shadow Segment, Shadow sings the version of the song "Home on the Range" featuring two deer, a yak, and a Nature Guy.
- Close to Nature (Music and Lyrics by Dave Kinnoin and Jimmy Hammer)
- Where Oh Where Is Shadow?
- Everybody in the Tub (Music and Lyrics by Brian Woodbury)
- The theme for this episode is about nature.
- A portion of the events of this episode were adapted for the book Bugged by Bugs.
Any goofs? Put some here.
No images yet.
Watch the episode now.
No video releases.