|Season 1, Episode 14|
|Air date||November 6th, 1997|
|Written by||Robert Leighton|
|Directed by||Hugh Martin|
|Music to My Ears||Summer Cooler|
All Connected is the fourteenth episode of the first season.
When Bear saw Pop, he said that Pip was at the doctor's office and that he missed him and then Pop starts crying, Tutter came by and made a puzzle, Treelo and Ojo made a train, and Bear had a toolbox called Bearcraft Tools. In the Shadow segment, Shadow sings the song, "London Bridge is Falling Down."
- All Connected (Music and Lyrics by Dave Kinnoin & Peter Lurye)
- London Bridge is Falling Down
- This episode focuses on all types of different connections, such as telephone wires and zippers. The theme of this about is about connections.
- The theme for this episode is about connections.
- Robert Leighton is the writer of only this episode. Also, the camera moves to the two window's next room of the Big Blue House instead of zooming towards it.
- The Episode marks Interns Dara Resnik, Eric Handler, Michael Schupbach, Neil McNally & Carrie Gillen.
Any goofs? Request some goofs from the episode in the comments.
Watch the episode now.